COROS APEX Premium Multisport GPS Watch 46mm with Heart Rate Monitor, 35h Full GPS Battery, Sapphire Glass, Barometer, ANT+ & BLE Connections, Strava & TrainingPeaks
Runner's World's Gear of the Year, the uncompromising COROS APEX Watch is packed with best in class features, materials, lightweight and battery life.
- Designed for fast and light mountain athletes with route navigation and checkpoint features supported
- 30 days of regular battery life and 35 hours in full GPS mode
- Built with a Grade 5 titanium alloy bezel and a sapphire glass screen
- Optical heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and thermometer
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep, step, and calorie tracking
- Track Run Mode uses a proprietary algorithm to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately
- Built-in running power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- Featuring running, cycling, swimming, cardio, strength, winter and water sports modes with ongoing support and updates.
- With over 200 preloaded strength exercises, COROS Training Mode and COROS App allow you to build customized workouts for running, cycling, swimming and strength training
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation even with thick glove
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections and ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only
- Fully customizable data screen supports up to 6 different metrics per screen
- Working Temperature 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C) and 10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet) Water Resistance
Working with COROS Performance Optimization Device (POD), APEX is able to provide advanced running metrics in real time, including power and form data to help turn you into a smarter and more efficient runner.