Delivery and Returns
Free Delivery for orders over $150.
All goods purchased through Runnulla.com.au come with free delivery for any orders over $150. We will do everything we can to ensure your products receive a speedy and efficient delivery. As we use an external courier company products can take up to 14 days to be received.
The following terms and conditions apply to our free delivery policy:
- Free delivery applies to Australian addresses only and to the Value of Over $150.
- Free delivery does not apply to Heavy or Special Equipment deliveries.
- Free delivery is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Standar Delivery fee of $10 for orders under $150.
The delivery times shown above apply to items we currently have in stock - which is pretty much everything on the site. If we don't currently have your item in stock there may be a further delay in you receiving your goods within the time-frame outlined above.
Alternative Delivery Addresses
We can now deliver parcels to alternative delivery addresses. If you wish to have the parcel delivered elsewhere, please specify the address accurately.
All goods must be signed for upon receipt.
Special Delivery Instructions
Please note: If you specify any special instructions accompanying your delivery details, we cannot be held responsible if the parcel goes missing in transit.
As the special instructions entered are automatically applied to the address, please make sure you double check these carefully.
Orders Delayed/Missing in Transit
We promise we'll do absolutely everything we can to ensure you receive your order within the timeframe specified.
Occasionally events beyond our control may result in your parcel being delayed whilst it is with the courier and we cannot be held responsible for such delays.
All parcels are fully insured and if your parcel is lost or delayed, let us know and we'll act quickly to locate it, bearing in the mind the points below.
- All claims for missing items must be made within 28 days of the date of your order.
- Please allow 7 working days from the date of despatch before contacting us to chase a parcel.
- We'll then contact our courier to investigate and locate the parcel.
- Items are classed as missing in transit by our courier if they haven't been delivered within 7 days from the date of despatch. At this point we'll ensure replacements are sent to you immediately.
Delivery with payment by cheque
If a purchase is made via a cheque the goods will not be dispatched until the cheque clears and funds have been received into the Runnulla bank account. Cheques usually take 5 working days to clear.
We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and send it back to us.
You will however be required to pay for return postage.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
How to Return
Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to:
Shop 1, 57-61 Cronulla St
Cronulla NSW 2230
Please enclose your invoice or returns form, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
- We'll despatch your replacements postage free to Australian addresses.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method except in the case of payment by postal order where we will refund you by cheque.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund to be applied.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. If we find a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
- Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and preferably in a clean and dry condition.
- Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details.
- We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
- Where a fault is found, we'll refund your reasonable return postage costs.
- Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.